A 15-year-old boy was arrested this week in connection to the slaying of two other teens in Brooklyn, cops said.
The teen, whose name was not released because of his age, was busted around 3:30 p.m. Monday and charged with two counts of murder in connection to the slayings of Antonio Villa, 18, and Kleimer Mendez, 16, on July 26.
He was also hit with one count of attempted murder in connection to the shooting of another boy, 17, who survived, cops said. He additionally faces three counts each of criminal possession of a weapon and reckless endangerment.
Another suspect, Joshua Bonilla, 23, was arrested on the same charges last week.
The teens were shot on a basketball court at George Walker Jr. Park in Cypress Hills around 6:40 p.m. July 26.
Villa and Mendez were blasted in the head and the other teen was shot in the leg.
The slayings came amid a citywide spike in shootings that peaked over the summer.