About the business
Appliance Repair in Bayamon, PR | Sears Home Services
Find your local appliance repair experts for dryers, ovens, washers, refrigerators, ranges and more in Bayamon, PR. Call (787) 493-0375 or book online now and save 20%.
Norma Ortiz said 5 years ago
Fast, efficient and effective. The technician was very courteous and helpful. I'm very satisfied.
Hector Sanz said 5 years ago
Repair was done very well by technician. Only concern being that it took two weeks since service call was placed in order to receive service. This must improve in order to better serve your customers.
Pedro M. Caballer said 5 years ago
Today is december 26, 2016. We are waiting for SEARS to repair our refrigerator since decembre 15, 2016. Sears DOES NOT HAVE THE PARTS necesary to repair the refrigerator in Puerto Rico. Sears inform us that we need to wait until JANUARY, 12, 2017. ... Que les parece ...
Rafael Davila said 5 years ago
This time Sears service was a complete disaster.
- The repair man nor a supervisor called to re-schedule the unilaterally cancelled appointment on Tuesday.
- When we called to re-schedule the appointment Sears was uncooperative and insisted on re-schedule the appointment for next week.
- Sears decided it was to be rescheduled for Monday, the day I had a medical appointment related to my recent back surgery.
- It looks like Sears have capable supervisors to take care of their own errors.
- Cancelling without notice an appointment after confirming that same day the repairman was late but not to worry and then be reluctant to take positive action to correct their error tells me Sears do not cared much.
Fidel Vera said 5 years ago
The technician missed the appointment two times. The first time, I received a call on the same day indicating that he had gone home sick. That's "force of nature" so I have no complaint, although I had skip work to wait for him at home. But, on the second time I called 3 times during the day and I was assured that he will come in even if after 5:00 PM. But he never arrived. So, I missed work again. Once he finally arrived on the third attempt, the service was good. But missing the 2nd attempt, was unnecessary. Should have not overbooked if could not do it.